How to Compliment a Guy:
There are a lot of ways to compliment a guy and make him feel good and wanted:
- Make him feel valued and the center of attraction for you through your words.
- Compliment on his personality traits and the way he:
- Walks and acts
- Does things
- Compliment and praise him for all these things and tell him how perfect he is in every aspect.
- Identify his traits and portray them to him in different and unique ways.
How to Compliment a Guy on his Looks:
For boys, it's not totally about how good he looks but what his personality and aura suggest. Here are some compliments and praises you can go with, in terms of good looks:
- You're dashing!
- If I could just describe how handsome you are!
- Your personality reflects something different and unique.
- You have such a heartwarming smile.
- Your eyes. They always tell a different story!
- Woah! You're soo tall and strong!
- You reflect like some Greek God!
- Can you stop looking soo hot? It distracts me!
- You can compliment him with whatever you feel like, but simply and subtly. It's easier to attract a guy!
How to Compliment a Guy on his Personality:
A guy is more interested in listening about his personality, the aura he carries, and how likely a gentleman he is! Ways to compliment a guy on his personality are:
- As him to not change, you like him as he is.
- Compliment the way he treats and respects you.
- Praise his looks/ height/ teeth/ eyes/ body built.
- Tell him you get positive and good vibes from him.
- Text with enthusiasm and show interest in him.
- Tell him he's good at what he's doing and will excelling whatever he chooses to do.
- Portray whatever you feel for him, tell him you trust yourself with him.
- Make him feel valued and entrust him with the fact that every woman who is in his life and will enter, will be lucky to have him.
- Talk about his way of dressing and his dressing sense.
- Tell him you're impressed with his maturity, kindness, and intelligence.
- You can go on with various compliments about his open-mindedness, care, and love towards you, humor, etc. Impress him in a go by talking about these things and complimenting him in these ways!
How to Compliment a Guy over Text:
Talk about how good-looking he is through pictures and say things that he'll like to hear. Express yourself with exaggeration and use emoticons to convey things with emotions. These are some things you can say to a guy over text:
- You look really handsome in your display picture.
- You're the first guy to know this much about me.
- You look so strong in your pictures, I wonder how manly you'll be in person.
- Your maturity and sense of understanding, tell a lot of good things about you.
- Your good sense of humor is like a stress buster for me.
How to Compliment a Guy in Bed:
- Tell him how good he is at it.
- Talk about how amazing you feel with him. How you feel when you're around him.
- Compliment on his romanticism.
- Make him feel worthy, every time you are with him, by telling him how he makes you feel amazing every time.
- Show passion and be sensuous.
- You can go with compliments like:
- Oh! You make me feel incredible, every time!
- I couldn't stop thinking about it when we did it the last time.
- I wish you never stop.
- You last long!
- It's the most splendid feeling that I've ever had!
- This is the most amazing sex I've ever had.
- You're my first, and it was as special as I wanted it to be. (In case you're a virgin)
- I love when you spoon me or cuddle.
Try to impress the guy with these amazing ideas and compliments! What do you know, he actually genuinely starts liking and get attracted to you?
Things To Talk About With Your Crush
How to Compliment a Girl
How to Compliment a Guy